“Cross of Hope Preschool teaches children the truths of God in a loving environment through a quality educational program that respects each child’s development.”
- Cross of Hope Preschool is a faith-based, 5-star rated and nationally accredited preschool for children ages 3 through 5.
- We offer a versatile developmentally appropriate curriculum that includes science, math, literacy, music, art, spiritual development, physical education, social skills, Spanish and Sign Language.
- Our low teacher-to-student ratios make for a richer and more personal learning experience.
- Licensed educators create a safe, nurturing environment in which children grow intellectually, physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- We strive to develop a partnership with parents and families that supports each child’s growth in faith and learning.
Cross of Hope Lutheran Preschool admits students of any race, color and national ethnic origin. Please contact our Director, Mary Sue Hale, 899-0928 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Registration Information for 2019-2020 School Year
Snow Days Policy
Cross of Hope Preschool is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International and is a 5-star rated school, the highest rating awarded by the Children, Youth and Families Department of the State of New Mexico.
Established in 1986 Cross of Hope Preschool is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools and has received a five-star rating — the highest possible — through the Children Youth and Families Department of the State of New Mexico.
What Parents Are Saying
“Our son has grown tremendously throughout the school year both mentally and emotionally. He has shown great strides in his confidence and can now make friends with children everywhere we go. He has a great attachment and trust in his teachers and every day shows improvement both socially and in fundamentals. Favorite quote this weekend: ‘Mama, I have to be patient because it is one of the Fruits of the Spirit.”
“My daughter has been blessed with amazing teachers, an amazing preschool director, and most importantly friendships and social skills that will hopefully extend into grade school and beyond. Regardless of who is “Special Person” for the day, my daughter is made to feel special every day-something I have witnessed all children experience at COH. It truly is a growing environment, and my daughter is encouraged to be her unique, creative self. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much for two wonderful years! You have made an impact in this family’s life in the most beautiful way!”
“Our son has grown in all facets of his development, physically, socially, academically and spiritually. His teachers are amazing! He is excited to attend each day and find out what new things he is going to learn. His faith has deepened and become much more personal. He talks about school constantly and we are grateful for how positive his first education experience has been.”
Get in touch with Cross of Hope
Church: (505) 897-0047
Preschool: (505) 899-0928
Elementary: (505) 897-1832
6104 Taylor Ranch Rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120
Send us a message, we're happy to help!