The office and sanctuary are now open M-F 9am- 12pm for prayer and contemplation.
We appreciate your attention to these expectations during this time. Please:
- Enter and Exit the building and Sanctuary as marked.
- Everyone must sign in should contract tracing be necessary.
- Masks are required (unless medically advised not to).
- Maintain at least 6ft. of physical distance between you and others. (Chairs will be preset for appropriate distance. Thank you for not moving them.)
- Those who are sick or particularly vulnerable should not enter.
- The majority of staff will continue to work from home as per state health order.
- Further communication and guidance regarding small group gatherings and worship will be forthcoming.
- Daily Devotion 9:00 AM, online
- Sunday Worship, 9:10 AM, online
- Sunday Communion On The Lawn, 10:00-11:00 AM, church lawn
- Wednesday Evening Worship, 7:00 PM, church lawn
Sunday Worship Service live stream will appear on this page in the box below, at 9:10 AM
God give us each other in Love - Worship August 2, 2020
Join Prs Russ and Adam as we continue our worship series. This week reflecting on God's gift of each other in love. As a sign of this love, we share communioin either safely in your home or in lower-risk walk up on the Cross of Hope lawn between 10-11am.Posted by Cross of Hope Church on Sunday, August 2, 2020
Get in touch with Cross of Hope
Church: (505) 897-0047
Preschool: (505) 899-0928
Elementary: (505) 897-1832
6104 Taylor Ranch Rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120
Send us a message, we're happy to help!