Cross of Hope offers rich opportunities for involvement in a ministry that is personally meaningful to you.
Below is a list of our ministries and partner ministries, and we invite you to connect with one that will enhance your personal relationship with God and with others, while being God’s hands and feet in our community. Please contact the office for information and updates regarding how we are living out our faith through this season of the journey together!
- Banner Babes: Ministry makes and presents quilts for our graduating high school seniors and to those children being baptized.
- Boy Scout Troop 126: Prepares youth to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes. Sponsored by Cross of Hope, the troop meets at our neighbor, Mesa View United Methodist Church. Learn more about the program.
- Camp @ COH (Wednesday evenings during the school year) Come and enjoy a little time of community together at our camp!
- Care Opportunities If you are interested in assisting with Transportation; Crisis Care Meals; Interface with Community Services contact Care Coordinator
- Caring Ministry: Includes shut-in visitations and other special needs.
- Central New Mexico Correctional Facility: Members minister to inmates in this Los Lunas facility monthly.
- Crisis Care: Helps with the immediate needs of those going through a crisis such as a hospitalization or illness.
- Cross of Hope School: Includes our nationally accredited, 5-star rated preschool for ages 3-4 all the way through 5th grade. See our School Ministry tab above for detailed information!
- Family Promise: A shelter program that houses and feeds homeless families with children. Learn more about the program here.
- Girl Scout Troop 10624: Prepares youth to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes. Sponsored by Cross of Hope, the troop meets at our neighbor, Mesa View United Methodist Church. Learn more about the program.
- Hope Gardeners: Members experience God’s love and fellowship together as they nurture His creation
- Lunch Bunch: Senior members/friends meet at various restaurants monthly for good food and company.
- Luther House: Our partners in ministry with the University of New Mexico and New Mexico Community Collage communities!
- Making Faith Connections: Small groups ministry that pray, study, grow, and serve together.
- Navajo Lutheran Mission: Serves Navajo people in the heart of the reservation.
- Praise + Team: Leads contemporary worship in the 10:45am service.
- Prayer Buddies: A program that provides ongoing prayer for youth in the confirmation program.
- Prayer Chain: Provides prayer in response to specific requests.
- Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp: Our partners in Lutheran Outdoor Ministry. A home away from home!
- Summer Vacation Bible School Programs: One-week with ministry partners Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp for grades preschool-5, and one week for children with special needs (all ages).
- Technology Ministry Computer support at Cross of Hope.
- Voices of Hope Choir: Brings special music to the 8:30am worship service and special services. Rehearsal Wednesdays.
- Women on Wednesdays: Meets twice/month for prayer and study as well as special activities and programs.